- PPE KITS– Our frontline workers and healthcare providers are working every day to save lives. They are the ones most at risk of COVID-19, as they are in close contact with suspected/confirmed cases of COVID-19. Personal Protective Equipments (PPEs) are protective gears designed to safeguard doctors and nurses by minimizing the exposure to such biological agents. We have different kits tailored for specific needs – all of which guarantee a tight barrier that stops particles up to 0.1μm as well as pressurized liquids and aerosols. We have ensured that all protective properties and quality standards are upheld.
- Surgical Masks – Respiratory viruses like the Coronavirus mainly target the upper and lower respiratory tracts. Therefore, protecting the airway from the particulate matter generated by droplets/aerosols prevents human infection. It protects the contamination of mucous membranes of the mouth and nose from infective droplets or contact with a contaminated hand. We supply surgical masks, normal masks, five-fold masks, and N95 masks. Our N-95 respirator masks provide good breathability, are fluid resistant, and have high filtration efficiency to airborne particles.
- Mobile Hand wash stations – Prevent community spread and protect doctors, nurses, staff, patients, offices, etc with Insights Mobile hand wash and sanitizing station. Built with heavy-duty metal, our mobile hand wash station lasts long. Complete with an auto-filling water tank and handwash dispenser, you can wash off any exposure or contamination. The station comes with a hand sanitizer dispenser to rid the hands of any residual contamination. This prevents corona contamination via places and items of common contact in closed/office spaces.
- Face Shield – The coronavirus is spread only through small airborne droplets from the nose or mouth of an infected person – which then enters another host through the mucous membranes. This can happen in many ways – via the eyes, nose, mouth – when the parties are openly exposed to such particles. Face-Shield protects the mucous membranes of the eyes, nose, and mouth from exposure or contamination. Our face-shields become an essential gear during testing – when aerosol-generating procedures are carried out in a clinical setting.
- Aerosol Boxes – Aerosol boxes are used by healthcare workers during tracheal intubation. The number of deaths of doctors all over the world is increasing. As the cases increase, the testing also increases, increasing exposure to positive patients. Even with the protection of face shields and masks, the aerosol-generating process puts nurses and doctors in a situation of high risk. Aerosol boxes effectively separate the patients from healthcare providers – effectively blocking chances of exposure during aerosol generation.
For more information Click here!